Friday, August 13, 2010

A creation for me....

Have I ever mentioned how popular legos are in our house?  Well, they are.  Big time.  Caiden is the master of creations - spaceships, rockets, boats, cars, motorcycles, you name it.  And Paige has gotten quite into it as well, given the limited amount of legos Caiden "allows" her to play with.  Naturally, as a big brother he has allotted her all the legos he doesn't like, are broken, or suffering from some sort of deformation. 

But last night....as they were bouncing off the walls and contributing heavily to my pounding headache, I tried to distract them by requesting they build me something out of legos.  I was soon presented with a "house" complete with the most amazing features.  I just love their little brains!

And so here it is....


Now on to the features....Paige made sure I had a front door (thank you) and a back door (that's the gate-looking thing in the back).  To the left of the front door is a security system, also know as the "bad guy trap".  The red shooter-looking things blast them away and it also works on dogs.  Awesome!  The two things I'm most afraid of - bad guys and dogs.  Then, inside the home, see the blue piece with the white lego on top?  That's my bed and the white piece is my pillow.  And if you look closely my "blanket" is kept in the large white compartment.  This compartment also doubles as my "cool bathtub".  Then, take note that when I'm laying in bed I can watch iCarly on my very own "big screen TV".  And now for my very favorite feature - see the object to the right of the house?  Well that's my very own motorized robot that takes care of all my "outside" chores.  Now really, don't you wish you had a house like this?

2 comments:

The Colson's said...

All I have to say is that it's amazing that you remembered all of that!! It's good to know that your kiddos know you so well right?!? I wonder what mine would say...

Unknown said...

sign me up! they really thought of everything didnt they?!! go paige and caiden