Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Slight distraction.....

Well, it's obvious by the lack of newborn baby pictures that I'm stiiiiiiillllll pregnant.  I moved up to a whopping 2.  I guess I should be grateful that I'm something, but somehow I'm just....uncomfortable.  Doesn't my Dr. realize how much this baby is growing every minute inside me?  He's going to kill me when he comes out.  It's not a good thing when even my maternity clothes are too small.  Paige tells me everyday "Um...mom, that doesn't fit your baby."  Tear :(

But.....the other day something arrived at my doorstep that made me super happy.  I'll warn you, it's a strange thing to get excited over - maybe I'm losing my mind a bit - but nonetheless it has brightened my mood.  It is this....


Yep!  A new Dyson Vacuum!  I have wanted one of these for so long and I have been trying to convince Casey why on earth it is worth the money (and they aren't too cheap) for even longer.  And finally....my man came through.  This was my beloved Christmas present.  And I don't care that it just got here 2 days ago.  He was searching for a good deal and since he's married to the Queen of Good Deals, I fully understand that sometimes you just have to be patient. 

Our old vacuum wasn't even worthy of the name "vacuum".  When you have to go over a small piece of thread 4 or 5 times before it sucks it up....it's time to get a new one.  And not to mention how freakin heavy it was.  I threw my back out every time I vacuumed.  So even though this one is loads lighter than our other one, it was still just heavy enough to tweak my back in that obnoxious spot that has bothered me this whole pregnancy.  (And I'm sure the 35lb belly hanging off my lower spine is not helping much.)  Anyway, Casey vacuumed the whole house last night with it and even exclaimed when he was done "Look how much stuff it picked up!"  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii KNOW!  I'm sure once this baby is born I will be vacuuming up a storm! 

..........I fear I've definitely lost my mind.............

1 comment:

Anika said...

YAY! that is SO something to get excited over! that is one awesome hubby.