Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Scootin' and Dancin'!!


First off, sorry these are sideways.  It only took me 500 hours to get these dang videos from my phone to my blog.  Geeeeeeezzzzzzz.  Dang technology.

Anyway, Preston is so cute.  Have I mentioned that before?  He's starting crawling.  And by crawling I mean weird-one-legged-scoot-on-the-butt-thing type of crawl, of course.  That's the second video.  He's officially into EVERYTHING and has recently discovered the Christmas tree.  Ugh.

Then, tonight I looked over at him and he started doing this crazy shake-it-all-around dance just smiling away!  So I grabbed my phone and he did it again, except not as much smiling, but just as much shakin'.  So funny!!!!!  

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Hey I want to watch these video's but the are private!!! I downloaded some the other day and put private and nobody could watch mine, so I had to make it public so people could see. How are you by the way?