Saturday, September 27, 2008

Swim Lessons



I know this is a bit old, but as I just started this blog and it's mostly for the sake of my kids, I thought I would add some things they did over the summer. I enrolled Caiden in swim lessons at the Moses Lake Aquatic Center. He was just old enough to do the Level I class, which is basically "welcome to the water", or so I thought....A few days into it, I noticed his class over by the diving board and some of the kids in his class jumping off it. I thought, Whoa! That's a bit advanced! At first, Caiden only jumped in from the side of the pool, but by the end of the second week, he found the nerve and jumped right off the diving board! I was so surprised! Below is a video. You can tell he really had to think it over...

READY?!



4 comments:

Anika said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you have a blog! Jami told me you started one so I had to come right home and find it. You're so good at this-between you, Jami and Ashley, I'm gonna really have to step up my game!

Oh, yeah, did I mention your kids are super cute?!?!?

;-)

The Shaw's said...

Hi Kell!!!

How in the world are you? I saw your blog on Natalie's and wanted to say that your kids are sooooooo cute!! I love the comment from Caiden about the bad people beating up Jesus. I died laughing!! Isn't it so funny what are kids come up with? Anyway, hope you are doing well. I am so excited you have a blog!

Jami

The Faller's! said...

Cute blog Kell! Good job!

Scott & Tami said...

Casey,
You have the cutest family. Your kids are adorable!!!! I found your link through Jami's. That's crazy that you took your kid on the wakeboard with you.... I might have to try that next summer!