Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sleepy girl

Paige is going through that awkward stage of trying to give up her nap. If she does nap, then she's not tired at bedtime and if she doesn't she's incredibly grumpy all evening, and...well, you know how it goes. So we've pretty much said good-bye to naps, but occasionally I will find her asleep on the floor in the most random places. On this particular day, I was walking up the stairs only to find Paige sound asleep at the top. A few days before I found her asleep next to the computer desk. Wouldn't that be nice to just lay down and fall asleep wherever and whenever you felt like it?

3 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

How precious. That's how my 2nd son is with naps...and he's almost 3...I'm just waiting for him to get over the grumpiness during the day.

Scott & Tami said...

Kelley,
Are you from Moses Lake too? How did you and Casey meet? You have a sweet family. This is what I love about bloggin'...findin' great friends' blogs and meeting their spouse and kids..it's awesome!!!

The Faller's! said...

sooooo cute! hope you guys are doing great!