Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snowbird 2009

Last week we were in Utah, skiing it up at Snowbird. All of the Peart family was in attendance and it was loads of fun for all....
This was the weather the first morning we woke up and it pretty much stayed like this all week. The amount of snowfall was amazing. Something like 124 inches within 10 days. It basically snowed 1-2 feet everyday. The guys were in heaven with all that powder. (So much for Spring skiing!)

The clan: It is hard to tell who is who. Basically me, Casey, Kim, Papa, Rod, Jes, Tyler, Dakota, Tanner, and Dennis's family too. Derek and Nat, Jami and Tate, Kaydee, Scott, and Dennis.

Me and Casey

Kim, Maddie, Papa, Lauren, Tanner

All ready to go....(Casey still hasn't mastered keeping his eyes open. It's a work in progress...)

my little stud....

This is Caiden's second time skiing and he did so good! Despite the snowy weather, he was always excited to go out. Even when he crashed, he laughed about it. (Except for one face plant. But those make me want to cry too.) I love this little boy! There are some video clips of him skiing below...

Caiden trying to throw a snowball at me while I took their picture. Hmmm....wonder who gave him that idea. Hmmm......

Paige along for the ride with her Papa!


Fun times at the pool....



There was lots of dancing and singing going on to Guitar Hero. Can I just say that I LOVE Guitar Hero? It is so fun!!!!! I totally want it, which is strange because I absolutely hate video games. But this is different, and by the way, I ROCK at it. (It even told me so.) I have a newfound respect for people who can play the guitar and sing at the same time. Kudos to you! It is hardwork!
Caiden and Dillon rockin' it. (I've caught Caiden twice singing Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer" and Linclon Park's "What I've Done". Hilarious.)

Me and Kim seriously rockin' it! Kim really gets into it when she's at the mike! And I am in deep concentration trying to hit evey note on the guitar. How do rock stars play the guitar, sing, and dance all at the same time?? It's hard, I tell ya!


But Paige is the one who stole the show. She is my little rock star and I've got a video to prove it. (Sorry that it is sideways. I can't get it to upload correctly. Help!) Anyway, enjoy a minute of her on vocals....priceless!!




ud

6 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

What a blast!!!

Kristin Ross said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Kaydee said...

I love the videos how funny!!! It was so fun to see you guys and get to hang out. Can't wait till next year already!!!!

The Gang said...

The video of Paige is so funny. She totally sounds like a rocker! And holy cow Caiden was booken it. I don't know if my kids would do it. Kudos to Caiden!

The Faller's! said...

Snowbird was a blast. Too bad we didn't get to visit and hang out a little bit more but it was still fun. Paige has great singing skills...just like her mom! =) And Caiden did great on skiis....go Caiden! Also, I think it's hilarious that Paige falls asleep in random spots. Derick and I were laughing so hard at the pictures. Brynlee likes to fall asleep in her closet. Funny kids! It was great to see you guys. Can't wait until next year!

Shaila Lou said...

I love that you have such a fun family and get to do some fun stuff together. Way to go Caiden. Maybe he can teach me how to ski!!