Friday, March 27, 2009

Too Funny!!

Seriously! As I was posting the previous post (of finding Paige asleep in weird places) she LITERALLY did it again! About 2 minutes before, she was at my side wanting to go play outside. I told her "just one minute". No more than 2 minutes passed till I was done. I went to find her and I couldn't find her anywhere! I started to get a little frantic, thinking "did she go outside without me?" But I didn't hear the door open or close. So after walking through each room a couple of times, I checked in her favorite hiding spot (the closet under the stairs) and sure enough....SHE WAS ASLEEP IN IT! It is even funnier that she closed the door behind her... So she has now officially fallen asleep at the top, bottom, and underneath of the stairs. Crazy.

3 comments:

The Colson's said...

That's GREAT!! You have got such a funny little girl...I've said it before and I'll say it 100 times...she takes after her momma! Not that you fell asleep in weird places when we were in college, but she has your sass, even though she's asleep in this pic...nevermind!
Love ya, J

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

how cute!! Cooper never falls asleep in random places. He plays hard until we put him to bed. Also I was reading below about Paige not liking public rest rooms and I saw in a catalog a potty seat that folds up small to fit in purse. It's called a floding potty seat with handles on onestepahead.com. Don't know if that would help.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Sorry I put floding potty seat instead of folding potty seat.