Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a near perfect Mother's Day (the only downside was that I was sick). But I woke up to a dozen roses from my sweet husband (that Caiden picked out) and donuts. My boys know me very well. Pretty flowers and yummy food. Caiden kept asking me all day, "mom do you like your flowers? Are they beautiful?" So cute.... I love being a mom to my two crazy kids.Then earlier in the week, Caiden came home with these cute things he made at preschool....
I don't know if you can read the poem. It's really cute:
Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls.
But every day I'm growing
I'll be grown up someday.
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away.
So here's a final handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small.

No comments: