Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Five dollars and sixty-four cents!!!

Why am I posting a picture of my groceries, you may ask? Well, it is simply because I am un-FREAKIN-believeable!! Not to brag, but seriously...I am. I got all of this stuff for just $5.64! Did you hear that people?? $5.64!!!! (Retail $81. 24!) If anyone had ever told me before I became a mom, that I would turn into a coupon-loving, scrapbooking/blogging fool, I would have hysterically laughed in their face. I have discovered that coupons are the greatest thing in the whole world! Ok, I know I'm crazy. But I just had to share my excitement with the whole world (or just those who read my blog, at least).

10 comments:

The Gang said...

Totally Freakin' excited for you!!! Your fellow blog/kinda coupon cuttin/not so much scrapbookin friend, Kim
P.S. Maybe I'll cut coupon more often!!!!

Kristin Ross said...

You are totally un-FREAKIN-believable. I am jealous. You'll have to share your tips.

The Colson's said...

Seriously Kel...how did you do it?? I would join your coupon club, but I don't know if I have the patience!! Please tell me that all of that was just from one store?!?

Scott & Tami said...

You Rock!!!!

Church Fam said...

So you and my sister Tamra are one in the same. She post on Discount Queens alot. I am always wishing I could get her deals. Love that you are a coupon girl.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

That is very awesome!! WAy to go. I have to admit if I did that I would have posted it on my blog too!!

Meg said...

That is awesome!! You make me laugh so hard!!

michele said...

Oh my gosh that is AWESOME! Teach me! Teach me!

The Faller's! said...

holy crap!!! i want to know how you did it! let me know because i love to save money!

Tiana said...

Hi Kelley! So when I saw the picture you posted, I thought of the times that we used to spend watching the Price Is Right and the game where they would have to guess the price of the groceries. They definitely were higher that $5.64, but I guess they weren't factoring in coupons...I'm glad to hear you are doing well and had a good time visiting your sister and mom. What a fun family you have!