Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Preschool for Paige

Today was Paige's first day of preschool! She has been sooo excited ever since we bought her a new princess backpack with matching princess lunch box. She did so good too. She got a little nervous when we walked in. It was a bit chaotic. Most of the moms were still there with their kids and a couple of them were crying (that never helps), but I took her over to some toys and played with her for a few minutes. Her best friend Adam hadn't arrived yet, and I only had a couple of minutes to stay before I had to take Caiden to school. Luckily, when I told her I had to go she was really into her puzzle so we didn't have a problem. When I picked her up she had the BIGGEST smile on her face. She really loved it and is so excited to go back. And now doesn't she just look so cute??

This is Paige's new favorite face to make in almost every picture lately. But I love how Caiden is Mr. Cool in the background. He told me today (actually last night and then again this morning) that he didn't want me walking him to class anymore. What? Seriously? The second day of kindergarten and I'm already "uncool"? But when I got to the front of the drop-off line and he saw how far of a walk it was to his class he decided he didn't want to walk that far all by himself and wanted me to walk with him. Yeah, that's what I thought.

No comments: