Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday....

....to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me-eeee,
Happy Birthday to me!


Yes, I'm getting all grown up. After 28 years I have a husband of 7 1/2 years, a six year old, a three year old, wish I could say I had a college degree (does an Associates count???), a house, and a minivan (wahoo!) to show for it. I feel very lucky and blessed indeed.


Caiden told me I didn't look any bigger. I guess I should take that as a compliment. I've been trying not to pack on the pounds! Not an easy thing with all the Christmas candy lying around the house. I did run/walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes today and thought I was going to DIE! I'm not sure I'll ever be a fan of that machine. Although, I would sure welcome a few inches in height, but let's get real, I haven't grown in 16 years. My dream of being 5'8 is one I let go of a long time ago.... Anyway, I think I got off track. My sweet husband is going to take me to dinner and movie. It's been a long time since we've done BOTH a dinner and a movie in one night. I hope we're up for it, ha!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday to you indeed! Hope you have a MARVELOUS day!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun on your date!

Anika said...

Happy Birthday!! I would sing to you, but I don't think I could top your song.......those are some good lungs.....hehehe! Have a great day!

The Colson's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELL BELL!!! You are an inspiration to us ALL!!!!!

Traci said...

You are so cute! I love your sense of style both with words and life. You are a great woman and I am so glad we are friends. Happy Birthday to a dear friend!

michele said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!! Have a great weekend!!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Kelley,
Do you know what brand and model your swing is (or can describe what it looks like so I could find one). Thanks. -Michelle