Thursday, May 20, 2010

Paige's End of the Year Preschool Program

Paige has officially finished her first year of Preschool at Happy Hearts and they celebrated with an end of the year program. According to her teachers, by the end of the year she finally would talk to them and occasionally smile at them. Her teacher even told me of a time that she talked in class and another little boy exclaimed, "She can talk! Paige can talk!"

My sweet little Paige is just so, so shy! (Certainly not at home, of course. She is at times the only thing I can hear. But in public.....that's a different story.) I can barely get her to smile and pose for me in pictures, so I wasn't too surprised to see her not smiling in her school pictures. Oh well. On a side note, I will always remember this year as the year of the hair disaster followed by the missing chunk of bangs - a very sad day indeed. But both are beginning to finally grow out and think I just might be over it completely....

It is one of my favorite things to see at the end of the year what all the kids want to be when they grow up. They are always posted along the walls for all to read and Paige did not disappoint...
I love that she got confused! And for the record, that is the first I have heard about her wanting to be a teacher. Maybe she loved preschool more than she let on!


And then all the preschool children serenaded us with tons of cute songs and to my utter surprise, I witnessed my little Paigey actually singing along and doing the hand motions. So cute. And of course, she is standing next to best friend, Adam.


And this was her favorite song to sing (peanuuuuut - peanut butter - and jelly!) and I couldn't get enough of her cute little hand motions.

No comments: