Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The latest....

Well I think most people know this already or if you've seen me lately you've probably at least wondered....I'm not just getting fat, I'm pregnant!!  Yep, baby #3 is on the way!!  And though, I may only be 2 1/2 months along I am already poking out.  I don't really have the option to keep it a secret for too long.  Dang giant Gubler babies!  My doctor has assured me there is only one in there but I am starting to wonder :)  So the official due date is January 28th.  Caiden and Paige are SO excited and it is SO fun (and funny) to hear them talk about it to each other.  So far Caiden hopes it is a boy named Luke Skywalker and Paige hopes it is a girl named Princess Leia.  There may be some disappointment in their future...

So now, can someone tell me how to get one of those tracker things that counts the days on my blog??

12 comments:

Anika said...

I didn't know - CONGRATS! I'm SO excited for you, YAY! and you are NOT fat. ever. ever. ever. (in fact you are one of the select few who are allowed to wear a bikini - in my opinion.....hehehe)
here are a couple sites I played around with for tickers:

http://lilypie.com/

http://www.widdlytinks.com/

I'm so excited for you! did I say "YAY" yet?!?!?! and here's to hoping for one Princess Leia and one Luke Skywalker. HAH! Love it!

Whitney said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome!!! When you coming down again? I want to see you??

The Gang said...

Congrats!! I hate the "I think I just look fat not pregnant" phase. You're cute no matter what! Good Luck!

The Colson's said...

WHAT...YOU'RE PREGNANT??? I was wondering about that...and I haven't even SEEN YOU!!! I am so excited for you K!!! Congratulations on your new little Padawan!!

Traci said...

Congrats to YOU!!!! How exciting~ I am so so happy for you. We sure miss you and your family. It looks like you are all having so much fun! I too agree, Mrs. Nash is amazing, she was sorely missed!

Kristin Ross said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Jayton thought we should have called Colby Tarzan.

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!! congratulations!!!!!

I love that the kids want to name them after star wars! you could totally make it work, just break it down - luke-bible name, sky-more modern, and walker totally doable! as far as princess leia?!!..get a kitty cat :)

let me know if you need ANYthing! I am at your beck and call - seriously!

Jan Peart said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you. We had a great time in Pagosa. Tele was born on the 29th of Jan. but your mom said you wouldn't go to your due date. Hope everything goes well. Let us know when you find out what you are having. Love ya

michele said...

Congratulations!! WHAT FUN! And January is a great month for a baby.

Whitney said...

Yeah for Kelly and her darling family! Hope pregnancy goes well. Sure do miss you!

Whitney said...

Yeah for Kelly and her darling family! Hope pregnancy goes well. Sure do miss you!

Nathan & Michelle Watabe said...

Yes, I did miss a post with a big announcement. . .So happy for you!