Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last day of Kindergarten!


Caiden has officially completed Kindergarten!  His last day was spent at the Aquatic Center.  All of Knolls Vista and 2 other schools were there for the day, and oh my, talk about craziness.  1500 kids at the pool!  I just had to get a picture of Caiden with Mrs. Nash (along with his new friend Jacob - can you tell the excitement was running high that day?  I could hardly get them to sit still long enough to snap the picture).  I can't brag enough about his teacher.  She is THE best teacher ever.  How many kids want to invite their teachers to their birthday parties?  Seriously, Caiden (whose birthday isn't for another 5 months) has already asked me if Mrs. Nash can come.  So cute.  I am just so grateful Caiden got such a good teacher.  He learned so much!  So naturally, I was a bit disappointed when I found out she's moving to 5th grade.  What?!  Who will teach Paige?!  I already feel stressed over it!

2 comments:

The Faller's! said...

yay Caiden!!! congrats! by the way, i LOVE the butterfly cake you made for paige....soooooo cute! I am impressed and inspired. I just always do the plain old cake pan but that was way cool! good job! looks like you guys had fun in powell too....i am so jealous. next time you guys are up this way you'll have to let us know. hope all is well.

The Gang said...

Haha! I am sad about that too!! I was totally planning on Jayda being with her too! I kept thinking-Man, I'm gonna have to take my kids to 2 different schools. At least I won't have to worry about that!