Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day

I'm so happy to be a mom...


Oh, how I laughed till it hurt!  There's no point in denying it.  I do love to lay in bed.  Maybe it's because I'm so tall and skinny, haha!  Usually, I'm reading a book and not just laying there, but to Caiden I guess its all the same.  This paper was bound in a book along with all the other students, so not only did every parent see this (oh my!) but I also noticed that I wasn't the only "tired" mom.  Lots of other kids said their moms loved to "rest" or "sleep" or "relax", not so much "lay in bed" but its ok.  I won't forget this one!!  I do so love my kids!  Oh, and Preston slept ALL the way through the night for the FIRST time!  Possibly the best present ever....after all, I do love to lay in bed!  Oh, I'm still laughing.....

No comments: