Monday, May 23, 2011

Preston....and more Preston

I have neglected to post pictures of my sweet Preston...but that doesn't mean I haven't been taking them.  Obviously.  Just looking back over the past couple of months, I'm shocked at how much he's changed....and how much hair he has lost :(.  But he's sure not lacking in the cute department.  He's not hard to love, this guy.


This was on his Blessing Day.  He was such a tired guy.  And just look at all that fuzzy dark hair.  I miss it.

 
...the beginnings of a smile....
.....just chillin....

Caiden loves him, and I think it's pretty cute when he holds him like this.  Although, Preston usually has a very mistrusting look as if to say "Really?  You're letting this kid run around with me in his arms?"  Hey, he only smacked your head once on the door knob...:)  And the one on the right is one of my favorites too.  I often walk into the room and he magically has all these items in his arms - the remote for instance.  I guess in case he wanted to change the channel?  Caiden and Paige really help take care of him, ha. 
.....and we're SMILING!....


Could he get any cuter??? Methinks not.




4 comments:

Tami said...

He is so stinkin' CUTE!!!

Kimberly said...

He's growing like a weed. I'm glad to hear/see that everything is going well. Miss you tons!

HE'S ONE CUTE BABY!

Anika said...

ahhhhhhh, he's SO cute! :)

my favorite site in the world is: www.picnik.com
it's a photo editing site and where i make all of my collages for my blog. (just click on "collage") i actually even subscribed to the site because i use it so much, but if i remember right you can do a lot for free. it's awesome. go check it out!

just a mom with a camera said...

he is so cute!! i'm glad you posted pictures!