Thursday, June 30, 2011

Paige is FIVE!

A few weeks ago, we celebrated Paige's fifth birthday.  This year she was very excited for it.  The day before her actual birthday, she kept asking me "Can't we just do it now?".  So on the morning of (quite early) she came running into my room and yelled "I'm FIIIIIIVE!".  So I told her to go peek in the playroom, where she found this.....

and the rest is history.  Yes, there were more presents and a (small) party and a cake and so on and so on...but does any of that matter when you have a dollhouse bigger than you to play with?  Not so much.  She was in heaven.  (And thanks to my nieces who were getting rid of it and allowed me to take it off their hands :) 

Here's a video for your viewing pleasure....(sorry it's sideways)


Paige, at FIVE years old, you are:

- so so so very HILARIOUS.  not to be confused with....
- CRAZY (they are 2 completely different things :)
- despite the hilarity and craziness that goes on at home, you still remain my SHY little girl in public. 
- such a good big AND little sister to your even crazier brothers
- still very afraid of automatic flushing toilets
- continues to use the words "i guess" in place "if" - it's very confusing to people - but since I'm fluent in Paigenese, I'm usually available to translate.
- loves barbies, princesses, movies, coloring, nail polish, puzzles, CANDY and planning out your outfits (with matching hair pretties) days in advance.
- so tiny, and yet so hungry ALL.THE.TIME
- and just so sweet and cute and funny we could all squeeze you to death!

No comments: