Monday, October 8, 2012

Summer 2012: {Silverwood, Surfing, & Sand Dunes}

To go along with the "S" theme here, everyone is Sleeping again, so here is my very belated Summer recap :)

The kids earned their FREE tickets to Silverwood Theme Park again this year.  (I forgot my camera, but Casey got a few from his phone :)  We love Silverwood, yes we do!  We spent most of our time at the water park this year since we missed out last year.  The kids loved it!  Casey and I loved it!  Then over to the amusement park, where Paige fulfilled her dream of riding the ferris wheel just like Barbie does in her favorite book (don't have a picture of that - darn) but it was very cute seeing her and her dad go round and round.  And I couldn't leave without at least one adrenaline-pumping ride, so the Panic Plunge it was (mostly because it was the shortest line and Caiden and Paige wanted to see me do it - loved it!)

And, of course, lots of time was spent out on the lake.  Mostly the boys and papa getting reeeeeally good at surfing.  The big challenge was a 360 on the surf board, which both Casey and his brother achieved once each after about 300 million tries.  Jason was lucky enough to get his captured on video.
 

My mom and dad and niece also visited this summer.  Caiden, Leah, and PAIGE took a turn on the kneeboard. It was Paige's first time alone on the kneeboard, so a very big moment for her! 
Also played a bit at the sand dunes....I love these pics!!



More of our Summer adventures to come :)

No comments: