Wednesday, October 31, 2012

School Conferences

Warning: I'm about to do some major bragging about my kids....

Parent/Teacher conferences were today, and it completely made my day.

Caiden:  Straight from his teachers mouth...
..."so, so, so nice!"....."a great listener"..."a great example"..."smiles all day long"..."has never annoyed me in the slightest (haha!)"..."a good friend"..."has a lot of friends"...."I just love him so much!" - and she repeated each thing at least twice.

And that's not including all the comments about how well he is doing academically. 

I feel extra special that he bottles up all of the "not listening" and "annoying behaviors" and saves them for when he gets home :)

Paige:
...."so, so, sweet"...."knows when to be studious"..."always volunteers"...."always listens"...."always outstanding behavior"..."I love talking to her!"  - that one is my favorite, I love talking to her too :)  And it's so good to know that she is coming out of her shell and not as terrifyingly shy as she used to be.  Academically, she is doing AWESOME.

That's it.  Just wanted to document.  I already know they're great, but it's nice when other people see it too. 

Note: Meanwhile, Preston ran around like a freakshow throwing away glue sticks, trying to topple over a stack of chairs, and demanding to play with our keys...loudly. Then topped it off with a tantrum upon leaving and proceeded to hit Casey and yell out for the "th-lide!!!"  Can't wait for his teacher conferences :)

No comments: