Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Last night we carved pumpkins (or Casey and I carved pumpkins, I should say). Caiden and Paige both enjoyed scooping out the seeds, but neither would stick their hands inside the pumpkin. Too slimy, I guess! Paige kept calling them apples. It was pretty funny. After we were done we put candles in them and put them out on our porch. The kids had fun looking at the glowing pumpkins. I love Halloween and Caiden is now old enough to understand it and get really excited about it. I'm sure Paige will get excited as soon as she sees how much candy she will get!




3 comments:

The Faller's! said...

We carved pumpkins too and had a fun time! Hope you guys have a fun Halloween!

Kaydee said...

So much fun! Dev and I carved pumpkins and we had a blast... I bet it is so much fun to see the kids get all excited. What are they going to be for Halloween?

Shaila Lou said...

We have yet to brave pumpkin carving with our kids. They are so deprived. It looks like some fun family time!