Friday, October 24, 2008

That crazy girl!

I've learned with Paige that if you don't see or hear from her for more than 10 minutes at a time, it means she's into something. Usually it's food that she gets into. If I leave anything out on the counter (crackers, chips, etc.) she climbs up and grabs it and then hides in the corner and eats it. If I catch her in the act she immediately hands it over. (I must have a good you're-in-trouble look.) But this time it was the Vaseline. I found Paige with gobs of Vaseline smeared all over her head and face. At first I was angry, but then decided I needed a picture of this. Now the struggle is getting it out of her hair! I've shampooed it 4 times and used dish soap twice. Her head is still a greasy mess!


What you can't see in this picture is that Paige actually has about 8 ponytails in her hair. She loves to bring me her rubberbands (aka "pretties") and put them in her hair.

8 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

Oh how I would love to dress up a little girl's hair!!! Funny, just yesterday I was putting my youngest down for a nap and went into the garage to find my two older boys into the paint and painting their bikes...at least Vaseline is clear.

Kristin Ross said...

That is so funny. Once we couldn't find my sister and she was in the closet asleep in her underwear in a box of fabric with pink lip gloss and mascara all over her face.

The Colson's said...

I LOVE IT!!! She is just like her momma right?!? I mean, I know you wouldn't put vaseline all over in your hair now, but I'm sure you did back in the day! What fun munchkins you have!! They sound like they keep you on your toes...something i have to look forward to!!! At least mine is still stationary!

Have Fun...J

The Colson's said...

To get the list for when people last posted, when you sign in go to Customize...it should take you to the Add Page Elements Page. Go to Add a Gadget and it's called my blog list. You have to enter in all of the blog's that you want blogspot addresses and then it will show up! Some blogs might not show up so I just keep a separate friends list just so I can have the link! I hope that this helps and if you need anymore, let me know!!!

The Faller's! said...

I saw your mom last night and she was telling me this story. I was laughing so hard. The pictures make the story even better!!

Kaydee said...

HAHA I love it!! Paige is so cute and getting so big. That picture is priceless!!

Anika said...

I am totally putting: "Vaseline on the top shelf" on top of my checklist! Thanks for the advice--it looks like it was a huge pain to clean up.....you have to admit she was so cute doing it, though!

Shaila Lou said...

I can't believe I never commented on this. I totally looked at it a couple of weeks ago. Still cracks me up to see the pictures. Good thing she is such an adorable girl!