Friday, March 27, 2009

My Paigey

Yesterday, I came out of my bedroom to find Paige asleep on the bottom stair. She has now officially fallen asleep at the top AND bottom of the stairs. And the funny thing is, is that she had just been in my room with me about 2 minutes before this. I think even more amazing than the places I find her asleep in, is just how quickly she can fall asleep. We all had a good laugh at this one....

Below I managed to capture a small clip of Paige's dancing. This is only a fraction of her moves. She sort of tones it down when I pull out the camera. But this girl loves to dance. It is so funny. And yes, I am totally aware that she looks like a complete ragamuffin. I especially love the one purple and one white sock. And earlier that morning she had a small accident (yes, still potty training) so she decided to wear some capris that are too big with her pajama shirt. Very stylish, I know.


Speaking of potty training, here's an update. Paige is doing AWESOME at home. It has been a long time since she's had an accident. She wears regular underwear everyday that we are home. However, going out in public is another story. She has a fear of public restrooms and I really don't want to carry a potty chair around town everytime I have to run an errand. So she wears pull-ups in town, and even though she is almost always dry by the time we make it home, the 2 times I have gone without she peed her pants. Once in the grocery store (that was really embarassing) and once at a friends. (Sorry, Jami. And Harvest Foods too for that matter.) Anyway, all-in-all, I am thrilled to at least being on the road to diaper freedom. For a little while at least.

1 comment:

The Gang said...

Your little ragamuffin is pretty cute! I like the one leg in the air move! :)