Monday, March 2, 2009

Too much TV!

This may be sign the TV is on too much in my house....

Yesterday I was in Rite Aid shopping, and Caiden (who, let me remind you, is 5) saw an item he had seen on TV. These were his exact words: "Mom! We have to get this! It's the AquaGlobe! You put it in your plants and it waters the plant for you! You don't have to water them for up to 2 weeks!!" He was so excited and talking really fast and his voice squeaked on the last word. He was totally Mr. Infomercial. A lady nearby heard the whole thing and she stared at him like he was the strangest child. I couldn't stop laughing at how excited he was over the AquaGlobe. And even funnier, we don't even have any plants. So as much as I'd like to believe it's his super fantastic memory, I'm more convinced that I need to turn the darn TV off more often.

2 comments:

The Gang said...

Soooo funny Kelley. For up to two weeks! Ha.

Shaila Lou said...

Haha! That is so hilarious! He has one good memory!