Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mrs. Nash's Kindergarten class

Caiden brought home his class picture from school the other day (he's right smack in the middle on the front row) and we had quite the conversation about some of his classmates.  I asked him who his friends were and who he played with at recess.  He told of one boy, E.M. (I'll just use intials for privacy sake), who is his favorite friend at recess.  And then he started to point out all the girls that he chases at recess - D.Y., T.W., S.P., and D.K. (yeah, alot!).  Then,
Me: (laughing) "You chase them?"
Caiden:  "Yeah.  It's fun!"
Me:  "Oh.  Who do you chase the most?"
Caiden:  "T.W. - And whenever we look at each other in class, we smile at each other."
Me: (dying laughing) "Really?  Do any girls chase you at recess?"
Caiden:  "Yeeeessssss!  The wild one from the other kindergaten class!"
Me:  The wild one???  Why is she wild?
Caiden:  "I don't know!  Because she's crazy!"

I am anxious to see who this "wild one" is.  But for the record T.W. is the cute girl in all pink on the front row.  I happened to have worked with her while volunteering in Caiden's class on Tues. and she is so stinkin' cute!  And smart too!  Nice to know my boy has good taste.....

3 comments:

Traci said...

So, now I really AM crying! I miss you all so much!!!! Mrs. Nash is amazing, I was sad when I saw his old class.

The Gang said...

Thats funny! Jase is always talking about the boys chasing her and her chasing the boys too. It must be just what ya do! Last week one of the boys in Jase's class told everybody he loved her. She got in trouble for hitting him. HA. It was the first time she has ever been in trouble at school. Her Dad was proud. :)

just a mom with a camera said...

caiden is so cute, and i love, love mrs. nash, she is amazing, the one and only reason i look forward to case going to kindergarten is mrs. nash.