Friday, March 26, 2010

My Little Helper


As I have been trying to clean the house and do all the laundry this past week to get ready for our Spring Break vacation to Snowbird, Caiden made me a list so I don't forget anything. Love it!

I especially love "blagees" (blankie) and "wejie" (wedgie - sounds weird, but it's a thing that keeps his skis together) and "peechis" (peaches - we are bringing our own food, and what can I say....The kid likes peaches!). And "pills" is not drugs, it's "pillows" (just to clarify). Oh, and swim"soot". And I love that he has to write "star wars" and "yoda" on any and everything. This kid cracks me up!

I am SO behind on posts of my kids. Argh! My goal when I get back is to get back on track! ....We will see.....

3 comments:

The Gang said...

haha That is cute! I also love the blagees and udwears. Have fun on your trip!! I so wish we could go somewhere for Spring Break even if it was colder!

Traci said...

I love his backwards checkmarks!! So fun. Are you talking snowbird, UT? I am in UT for fri and sat. Are we really that close???

Anika said...

yep, you don't get cuter than that! he must be excited......have a great time.