Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh so cute!

About a month ago, I took Preston in to get his pictures taken and they turned out SO flippin' cute!  Just look at this face......

Isn't it delicious?!  I love it.  I love him.  I just want to take a bite out of those adorable little cheeks.  (In a very loving way, of course).  We've decided he is a perfect half-and-half mix of Caiden and Paige as a baby.  And since Caiden is pretty darn cute and Paige is pretty darn cute, I think that makes him doubly cute.  Yes.  Yes, it does.


Then he was doing so well, that I took my chances and threw in Caiden and Paige....and Voila!  It turned out great too.  How did I get so lucky to have such adorable kids?


In other news...Papa Gubler is a celebrity!  See for yourself..... He was featured in the local Basin Business Journal. Just what do local CEO's do in their spare time??  SURF!  A big fat article was written about him and his mad skills.  Caiden and Paige are quite impressed.  Way to go Papa!

1 comment:

Kevin and Eliza said...

He is adorable. Your father-in-law does look pretty awesome.