Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pagosa Springs {4th of July}

We celebrated the 4th of July at my parents place in Pagosa Springs, CO once again.  And as usual lots of fun times and memories...

4th of July Day Parade

I also can't go without mentioning how amazingly talented my dad is.  Their outside deck is unbelievable!  Every stone, rock, brick, slab of wood, grain of sand - basically everything you see here - he and my mom built themselves.  (Except for that adorable baby there - that was my skills - hahaha).   And they've got physical proof of their hard work, consisting of the most serious ankle-tan you've ever seen and a suprisingly large bicep for a Grandma :)  Most impressive :)

It's always fun to watch the boys (and girl - go Maddie!) cruise on their dirt bikes. Not to mention the rides on the Ranger...  
I love the bottom 2 pictures of Paige and Jayton.  They were just chattin' it up :)

And a little river tubing action too...

Fun trips. Fun times.  More to come :)

No comments: