Wednesday, August 29, 2012

There they go...

First day of School

Paige, my big beautiful girl.  Going into first grade this year with Mrs.Guenther as her teacher.  She seems incredibly nice.  Paige was EXCITED this morning.  Twice she got in the car thinking it was time to leave.  Funny.  I think she was most excited about her new clothes, shoes and haircut :)  Not that those things aren't something to get excited about...obviously they are!

And Caiden....sheesh he looks old!  3rd Grade this year with Mrs. Rosenow.  I have very good vibes about this teacher.  Last night at the school back-to-school social, she was literally the only teacher that got cheers from the crowd when introduced by the principal.  Awesome!  I think I saw a little bit more nerves in Caiden this year than usual.  Either that, or he really is just not ready for summer to end.  This kid loves his playtime :)

And so it's just me and Preston, home together all day.  I know he's gonna miss them tons.  I'm gonna have to become a better playmate I guess :)  And when he naps, I have almost 3 hours to myself! (Yeah, he's a great napper).  Just think...I might actually be able to get some stuff done - like blog posts, ha.

I can't wait to hear how their day went!

No comments: