Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sledding

This is from a few weeks ago, but I'm just getting around to posting it. Casey and I took the kids sledding with Papa Gubler and Keenen....

I think Papa got a good work out between Caiden and Paige always wanting to go with him...

Me and Paigey cruising down the hill. She actually really liked it. (To bad my camera sucks and the pictures aren't so clear...one day I'll get a new one.)

Caiden and Keenen flying!! At first Caiden was scared to go by himself, so he would only go with me or Casey or Papa. Meanwhile, Keenen was flying and spinning and all kinds of craziness. So Casey got ready to go down with Caiden and "accidentally" let go to early and Caiden went down by himself. When he realized he was still in one piece at the bottom, the fear was gone and he went solo from that point on. (Although, I am pretty grateful that he's pretty cautious kid...it may be a blessing in years to come...)


2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

I love the Randy goes sledding with you guys! What a great grandpa he is!!

Korbi said...

I love that pic at the top of the page where Paige is giggling. classic... :)