Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a miracle!!

Well, I think I have witnessed a miracle! Paige has actually been using the potty for the past few days. I've noticed within the past week that she has been playing with her potty chair. She will go grab it and put it on the floor and sit on it while she is playing (as you've seen in past posts). Then I noticed one day while she was carrying around her purse (which is a daily thing) that it was filled with all her Dora panties. So funny! So I asked her if she wanted to wear them and she agreed. I told her she couldn't pee in them, which, of course, a few minutes later she did. I said "oh no! you peed on Dora!" She had the funniest look on her face like she really felt bad for peeing on Dora. So for the rest of that afternoon she actually sat on the potty and peed!! I had to ask her, of course, but she still did it! Miracle! Now she has decided that she would rather carry all her panties in her purse instead of wear them, but she is keeping a dry diaper for most of the day. It is so funny when she goes because she will start and then stop, and then smile really big and say "one more time!" and then she will finish. I die laughing. I'm trying to be very careful not to push her, because Paige is the type to get really angry and then take 10 steps backwards just to punish me. I definitely don't want that. I will take whatever I can get. She seems very set on keeping her panties in her purse though, so we will see where it goes from here...

1 comment: