Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Well, I too got tagged on facebook to write 25 random things about myself, (and I sure picked some random ones!). So I thought I'd post it on my blog also so my kids can know how truly unique their mom is! Ha!
1. I can type 65 words a minute.
2. I love to eat out. (Olive Garden and Outback!)
3. I don't like to cook (but I am improving).
4. I do make awesome chocolate chip cookies, however.
5. I love to hold newborn babies.
6. I once drove on a suspended drivers license for an entire year without knowing it. oops.
7. I once got 4 speeding tickets in 4 months (hence the suspended drivers license.)
8. I haven't had a speeding ticket in 7 years!! Wahoo! (I have been pulled over 4 times though.)
9. I can say the alphabet backwards.
10. I'm terrible when it comes to turning off the oven, stove, iron (basically anything that can burn my house down). Thankfully, my husband is sort of like the fire chief and is close behind to turn everything off!
11. I love bon jovi and josh groban.
12. I have a tendency to enter every contest I see and am truly convinced that I am going to win big someday.
13. I want to go on a trip around the world (still working on winning the money to fund it).
14. I love boating.
15. I always dream that I can fly. (I hear that's a hereditary thing. Thanks dad.)
16. I love going new places (I never turn down an opportunity to travel!) and trying new things.
17. I love roller coasters. The scariest I've been on so far is the Aftershock at Silverwood Theme Park. I was nearly in tears when it was over, but I would totally do it again.
18. I love to scrapbook and blog.
19. I love to read books that are a series (Harry Potter and Twilight are my favorite).
20. I'm pretty sure I had the largest pregnant belly on the face of the earth. (my family will back me up on that). (FYI: On my facebook account my family DID back me up on that. Thanks alot Kim.)
21. I am a night person and sooo not a morning person.
22. I spend almost every day in the summer at the pool with my kids.
23. I love good deals and I'm a fabulous bargain shopper!
24. I use coupons when I grocery shop.
25. I'm scared of/hate dogs and spiders.

3 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

These are always fun to read, learning new things about people. You must be fun to ride with, if you like to speed all the time!

I wish I could have seen you big prego now. I think my little sister had the biggest belly I've ever seen. It looked like she had a huge watermelon under her shirt!

The Gang said...

So I'm debating about putting a picture of my mom pregnant with my little brother on my blog so you can see. She could give you a run for your money. I posted on Shaila's that I like reading these because it feels like gossip! :) Fun stuff!

Bethany said...

Those were funny. 4 tickets in a month? You rebel!