Sunday, February 22, 2009

Scrapbooking Trip

It's that time again.... My sister and I have created a tradition where once a year we get together and do pretty much nothing but scrapbook for three or four days straight. It's also tradition that while we scrapbook, we watch an entire season of some TV show. This year we decided to catch up on "Lost" and we watched the entire 3rd season. It has been 4 years since we started doing this and we love it! It's so fun! It's a great way to catch up on our scrapbooks and watch a TV show that we haven't had time for during the year. Plus, my kids love it too, because they love to play with their Aunt Kimmy.

We also had a little Wii tournament. Caiden successfully knocked out me, Casey, and Kim in boxing...


...and Casey beat me in tennis, BUT I am improving, just not exactly winning...

One night after we put the kids to bed, my sister and I went to a late show at the movie theatre. Casey likes to give me a hard time because I always sneak in all my snacks. Drinks, candy, and popcorn all stuffed in my purse! I'm far too cheap to actually buy the food there. Rip off! I prefer to be sneaky and bring my own...

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Don't worry I sneak in all my food too. My husband and I even sneek in big gulps. We hide them in our coats. Ha Ha!!! WE are WAY to cheap to buy food at the movie. One time Bryan and I went to the movie and we saw a lady pull a carton of ice cream out of her purse along with bowls and spoons for the kids. It was awesome!!!

Church Fam said...

I'm on board with the sneaking in. I love that you and kim have a scrapbooking trip. I didn't know that kim even scrapbooked. cute sisters.

Korbi said...

I am glad that I am not the only cheap person out there! ...... she is your twin right? :)

Shaila Lou said...

Funny my sil Melanie made some jammie pants just like Caiden's for my boys. Although Malcolm out grew his, and Quinn inherited Malcolm's. Too funny! We should get Malcolm and Caiden together to Wii box. Malcolm came beat nearly everyone too! We're totally cheap too and sneak in our own snacks. I'm always a little scared they're going to check my bag!

Kaydee said...

What a great idea!!! Sounds like so much fun to get together and get all caught up. I might just have to start something like it because I am so far behind on my scrapbooking!!

The Faller's! said...

That is a way fun tradition you and kim started! And growing up we would ALWAYS go to the dollar store before a movie and get a bunch of treats too! Also, Caiden's conversations with Casey were hilarious. Can't wait to see you guys at Snowbird!