Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Creative Caiden

So, there were 2 funny conversations tonight between Caiden and Casey that totally cracked me up. It went something like this:
Casey: "What letter did you learn today in preschool?"
Caiden: (Holds his hand up and makes the shape of an "o")
Casey: (teasing) "Zero?"
Caiden: (very matter-of-fact) "No dad, 'zero' is not a letter. It's a number. It's the first one in the numberbet."
Casey: "The what?"
Caiden: "The numberbet."
Ha! I died laughing! If there's an alpha-bet, then there must be a number-bet too. So cute...
Then later that night Casey and I were trying to watch TV and Caiden and Paige were running around and being very loud.
Casey: "You have 2 options. Option #1: go upstairs and play. Option #2: go to bed. Which one?"
Caiden: (thoughtfully) "Um...option #3: stay down here."
Oh, that is one clever little boy.

5 comments:

The Colson's said...

Now I can't wait for that!! I wish Caleb could've come out talking so we could have some fun conversations like that one!! I Love it!!!

The Gang said...

I love this age. They say the funniest things. Almost all my funniest quotes are Jaselynnes because she is just such a thinker. Sounds like Caiden is the same. :)

Shaila Lou said...

Too funny! I love when they give you another option of their own. Caiden is too funny!

Kaydee said...

ha ha he is too cute I love it!!! I am still laughing about the numberbet haha what a fun age!!!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/simak-deretan-tips-soal-tertulis-sim-c-dijamin-lulus/