Monday, September 13, 2010

Paige's first day...

My Paigey girl started her second year of preschool at Happy Hearts.  And she was excited!  Mostly to see her friend Adam again.  She really missed him.  (We'll see if she makes any girl friends this year :) 

She wanted me to curl her hair "like a princess" and then half way through decided it was taking too long and made several attempts to escape.  I got it as best I could without burning her with the hot curling iron.  I think it's pretty cute.  I wish she would let me curl her hair everyday....

She's not too sure about her new teacher yet....

But that's just Paige and her stranger anxiety...

Weird to think I now have 3 mornings a week to myself.  That's almost 9 hours of me-time!  Hmmm....I'm thinking I better take advantage of that before little baby boy joins our family.

1 comment:

Shaila Lou said...

Take advantage of those free times to nap!

Paige is adorable!