Saturday, December 18, 2010

A-singin' and a-posin'

We attended both Caiden and Paige's Christmas Programs....

Paige was awfully shy, but awfully cute...all pretty in her Christmas dress and curly hair....


Here she is with best bud, Adam...


And Caiden at his Program....not only did they sing this year but they did quite a bit of dancing too.  I got a video of him and at the end of one song, he did the cutest cha-cha-cha!  I died laughing a little....

And each year I'm usually really good at getting family pictures taken and sending them out with Christmas cards, but as my usual photographer has moved far away (Jami, come back!) and as I'm quite large and round right now, it just didn't happen.  So here is my lame attempt to get some cute pics of my little ones.  (Clearly, I need to stick to hiring a professional...)


 






2 comments:

just a mom with a camera said...

your pictures of paige and caiden look great, the only reason mine turned out great was because you guys are such great, photogenic subjects! i'm glad your house sold and before the baby comes, that's a huge bonus. can't wait to see pictures of the new house and i can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.

The Colson's said...

Those are the CUTEST christmas pics EVER!!! I can't believe that your kiddos are getting SO BIG! I so wish we could live a little closer to each other...I miss you girl!!! Ya know, I have heard nothing but wonderful things about Cafe Du Monde Beignets, and after Adam's New Orleans experience, I may FINALLY get to have some sooner than later! I will make it to your old stomping grounds soon! DId you want me to take a pic in front of your old houses too just for proof!! :) I love and miss ya tons! Have a happy holiday!! Your card is in the mail!