Friday, June 5, 2009

Caiden's Preschool Program


A few weeks ago, Caiden's preschool held an end of the year program. They sang songs and Caiden was so funny. He was very animated with all the hand motions. In the picture above, he spotted Grandma and Grandpa and was so excited to see them. Then after it was over, we all went into the gym and had cookies. Along the walls was each child's picture along with what they wanted to be when they grow up. Haha! A ninja turtle! I can tell they asked that question a while ago, because currently the obsession is Star Wars. Tonight he told me before going to bed "Mom, I just wish I had the force." And then a while ago after putting him to bed, I was walking out of the room and I heard him whisper "may the force be with you". I turned around and saw him with his hand stretched out to me. So funny.

3 comments:

Korbi said...

My son is getting hooked on Star Wars and I can't wait for these funny comments that you are describing... :)

The Gang said...

I laughed out loud with the Star Wars comments. What a funny kid! You should be so proud! And I'm sure you are. :)

Shaila Lou said...

Love the Star Wars comments. Boys are so funny how they get obsessed with these characters. Malcolm and Quinn love Star Wars too!