Thursday, June 25, 2009

Circus....disaster...

Last Friday night the circus was in town and every year Casey's work gets free tickets, so we decided to take the kids and nephew, Keenen. Paige had been very excited to go, so I was surprised when she wasn't enjoying herself and being very whiny. I held her in my lap and noticed that she was very still and began to think she wasn't feeling well. That's when she began throwing up. So I scooped her up and ran down the stairs just as she started to throw up some more. Instinctively, I put my hand to her mouth and it went all the way down the sleeve of my jacket and up my arm. YUUUUUCK!!! Because, you know, the circus isn't dirty enough already without a child vomiting all over you. I was just trying to keep it from getting on anyone else and then getting beaten up for my child vomiting on them. But I can't say the same for the stairs. Needless to say that was the end of the circus for us! But I did manage to capture these two cute pics of Caiden and Keenen during the 10 minutes we were there.


Yup. I should have known. That's the look of little girl who is about to be sick......

3 comments:

The Colson's said...

Remind me to NEVER go to the Circus!!! Paige must've gotten sick from all of the pink gum and tic tacs!!! Poor girl! I hope she is feeling better now! We haven't had the joy of a public vomit yet, but Caleb has done a good job of getting sick all over our living room! Why did we decide to become parents again??? All I have to say is it's a good thing they're cute!!!!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Kis puking in public isn't that the best!! Her face looks so sweet!! Poor girl!!! I feel so bad when they're sick!!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Hey Kim said your coming to Pagosa for the 4th! I am excited to see you guys!! We'll have to get together and do something fun!!