Thursday, June 25, 2009

Paige turns 3!

My little girl is 3! Wow! I sort of felt bad that we didn't have a party for Paige on her birthday this year. It happened to be on a very crazy weekend. So the night before (after she went to bed) I decorated the house and had all her presents wrapped and set out for her to see when she woke up. She was so excited. Caiden had been telling her for days that she was going to get presents on her birthday, so she knew what was coming. She had been pestering me the days prior, "Is it my ber-day yet?" "Is it Sunday yet?" "Mommy, I have presents yet??"


It is hard to see in the picture, but she is holding pink gum and pink tic-tacs, by far her most prized possession. I think I could have gotten away with just getting a box full of pink gum and pink tic tacs and called it a day!


Future nurse??

Caiden quickly took over the bowling set....

Huh? Why do I have to sit here with all my gifts and take a picture? Because your mom is crazy, that's why.
Oh my goodness! Finally the broken strawberry shaped sunglasses have been replaced. Could life get any more exciting?
Happy Birthday Paigey!! We love you!!

No comments: