Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Caiden!!!

We celebrated Caiden's 6th birthday on November 11, which happens to be Veteran's day, which also means he is one lucky kid who will never have to go to school on his birthday.


We celebrated with Grandma and Papa Gubler and had some cupcakes....but the real party was last Saturday at the bowling alley with all Caiden's best buddies....

Tyler, Kade, Malcolm, Jackson, Keenen, Jett, Hunter, Ian, and Kylan



Malcolm gets a strike!

And Kylan helps Paige bowl....so cute.

There was unlimited root beer and the kids really loved that! I think we went through 5 pitchers. Between that and cupcakes (which I insisted the kids eat them all because I didn't want to take any home) I think I sent the kids home bouncing off the walls.....sorry parents!

After bowling for a while, they started getting ansy and I got a kick out of watching them come up with new things to do...
Who's the most ticklish???

Who can jump the highest??

Who's the tallest?? (Caiden didn't last too long in that game.)

The bowling alley gave Caiden his very own bowling pin which all his friends signed. When we got home and Caiden was able to look at all the things his friends gave him, he said to me "Mom, I LOVE my friends!" Ha!Ha! It was a great birthday and Caiden really does have some really AWESOME friends! Thanks to all who came!

1 comment:

Traci said...

That was such a fun birthday! Hunter LOVED it! Thanks for inviting him. He sure loves Caiden. I am so glad that they are such good buddies! What a great birthday!!!!