Tuesday, March 16, 2010

8 years....

Casey and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary today. Well, technically we haven't celebrated yet, unless you count Caiden's soccer game, which we are not. We also didn't get each other anything and we didn't even remember to say "Happy Anniversary" to each other until about 1:00 today. Are these bad signs? Are we getting old and boring already? Well I, for one, refuse to ever be old and boring and so I am officially making plans for a date later this week. Done. Oh yeah, and Happy Anniversary to my husband of eight years! (Whew! I almost forgot again!) I love you and you are a wonderful husband and father and because I know you and your thoughts so well, I'll just go ahead and tell myself that I am a wonderful wife and mother and that you don't know what you would do without me in your life. Awww, thanks babe.

2 comments:

The Gang said...

You crack me up. Also, I forgot to leave a comment on Paige's post. She looks as cute as ever, you can't hardly tell, it will grow out. Did that make you feel any better? I tried. :)

Traci said...

You haven't even changed a bit. Neither has Casey...wow, you guys look great! I so wish Hunter was playing soccer, such a bummer, all the games are on sunday here. LAME!!!!!