Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Couponing Announcement

So, there are lots of people who often ask me about the success I have with coupons and grocery shopping. Much of my success is due to an awesome coupon blog, Discount Queens, that posts lists each week for many different stores (Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, Albertsons, Walmart, etc.) and their best deals and also many other good deals and freebies that are out there. I have learned so much from their site and have even gotten to know the girls who run it. They are based out of Boise, ID but they have readers from all over. Recently, they have asked me to be a partner with them on their site and so I will be representing local deals here in Moses Lake and Eastern WA!! I personally am going to post the lists for Safeway, Food Pavilion, and Harvest Foods each week and any other good deals I find around town. So if there are any of you who are interested in checking out these deals head on over to DiscountQueens.com. (Their button is on my sidebar too.)

5 comments:

The Gang said...

Awesome look at you. Are you gonna consider yourself famous? I will so I can say I know you. :) Looking forward to knowing the deals firsthand.

Church Fam said...

I heard the other day (from Tamra) I do admire you girls and those mad saving skills you have.

kim said...

You kill me....

Traci said...

Finally, your secrets are out! You will do awesome! How about deals out here in Bozeman MT?

Scott & Tami said...

Just saw Safeway advertised on Discount Queens....nice work!!! You are getting me hooked....thanks!!!