Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome Miss Scarlett!

My newest little niece, Scarlett Jovi Shaw, arrived on July 15, 2011 (promptly on her due date) and we were SO HAPPY and excited to meet her!  Everything went perfect with her labor and delivery (so perfect that I still feel a bit jealous over it :) So a couple of weeks later I drove down with the kids to soak her up a bit.....

 (I'm not sure what's going on with Paige's hair here....)

Weighing only 6lbs (something-tiny ounces ?) she is definitely the smallest baby I think I've ever held. I'm used to my giant 8 1/2 pound Gubler babies.  Preston seemed like a TANK next to her (of course, he is 6 months old at this point, but still).  But oh, how precious she is!   Look for yourself....


And STYLISH too!  I mean, have you ever seen a baby ride in such STYLE????  She is one lucky little girl!  


 I can't wait for her and Preston to be running around getting into all sorts of mischief, haha! Speaking of which, I was able to spend the week there with just Preston as my mom graciously took Caiden and Paige back to her house.  I tried to spend some time teaching him to sit up....but he wasn't cooperating so much...



....but we did manage to learn one very important skill....holding his own bottle!  I literally gain an extra 2 hours of time by him reaching this simple milestone.  Love.It.


Love these babies!

No comments: