Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Are we ready for this?

Well, this has been the first snowfall to stick to the ground and at first I was excited. It feels a lot more like Christmas when the ground is covered in snow. But then the kids went out and played in it and came inside and trampled snow all over the house with their big annoying snow boots and snow clothes, and then I was totally over it and would like for it to leave thank you. And by the looks of it Caiden might be over it too. He went out to jump on the snow covered trampoline and then decided he was freezing, so freezing, in fact, that he couldn't jump off of it (which I know he can because he launches himself off it everyday). And being the mean mom that I am, I would not go get him, (because it was freezing) and so he cried until finally he jumped off and we haven't been outside since. Happy winter.

1 comment:

Traci said...

LOL! I am still chuckling!