Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas!

2nd Ward's Christmas Party....Caiden let Santa know what he wanted for Christmas. For the past couple of weeks he has been convinced that Santa is bringing him a Nintendo DS. I can barely handle him wanting to play the Wii nonstop and now he wants something that he can take everywhere??? No thank you. Then, one day last week when I was volunteering in his kindergarten class I heard him tell his teacher (very matter-of-factly) that he was getting Guitar Hero for Christmas. Now, don't get me wrong, I do love guitar hero, but I know Santa pretty well and he's not buying that either. Paige is also convinced that she is getting a pink leapster for Christmas. Since we have a perfectly fine yellow and green one, I'm thinking it's not necessary to buy another for the sake of it being pink. So I'm thinking my kids might have a disappointing Christmas morning...But to my surprise Caiden simply told Santa that he wanted "a lego set". Now that....I can handle.

3 comments:

michele said...

A lego set... Perfect! Even Walmart has those :) Merit told me that he wanted a Steelers uniform (he has Seahawks and 49ers) then yesterday he said "na, I really want a Colt's uniform instead of the Steelers" ( I have already purchased the Steelers) I told him Santa may not bring the Colt's uniform but because Santa knows our every wish - Merit is certain he will. ugh. Merit is a HUGE football fan!
We considered the Nintendo DS but also decided against it.
Caiden is so cute sitting on Santa's lap!!

Traci said...

All of these Christmas wish lists....I saw Eliza's, the one that she made at school. I about died a thousand deaths, laptops, cell phones, horses...good greif! Is Santa a celebrity, better question...is Eliza? Whatever happended to Barbies and crayons?

The Gang said...

Jase asked for a Nintendo DS too! She kept asking "Do you think Santa will see the DS at the end because I want the DS one. And games, can we add games?" I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't want to get one!!