Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Caiden's creations...and more

Oh, how Caiden loves his legos and oh, how I love his creations. Meet Crabby, the crab, Octo, the octopus, and Turd, the turtle. (For the record, I helped build the crab and octopus, but the turtle was all Caiden, and the naming too, of course).
"Mom, check out my turtle. He has a "A-B pattern" on his shell...gray,brown,gray,brown,gray,brown,gray,brown. His name is Turd."
Then later, I overhear this conversation between him and Paige that just about kills me with laughter:
P: "Caiden come here!"
C: "No."
P: "Caiden come HERE!"
C: "No."
P: "CAIDEN come HERE!"
C: "NO! I don't want to play with you! I just want to play with my little Turd!"
(Thankfully, I had already met these creations and knew just what he was talking about. Otherwise, I think I might have been really frightened and worried about his mental state.) Moving on....
Gingerbread wars....girls vs. boys....Personally, I think the girls won, but I might be a little bias.

....and one last thing....JASPER'S BACK! YAY! We (me, Caiden and Paige) are excited to have Jasper over the holidays. I'm sure he will love all the wrapping paper Christmas morning. He already loves the tree. I found him nearly sleeping inside the tree, just relaxing about 3 ft up on the branches. Let's just pray he doesn't knock the tree over....

2 comments:

Traci said...

My vote is for the girls ! I love the turd" personally~ Too funny Caiden

michele said...

What fun! Cool gingerbread houses, cool lego creations and fun with family!!