Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm thankful for....

....MY FAMILY. I'm thankful for my 2 beautiful children who make me smile and laugh everyday. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for us. I'm thankful for our health. I'm thankful for our freedom and that we live in a country where we can live and do as we please. I'm also thankful for a husband who realizes he'll get nowhere by trying to tell me what to do:) I'm thankful for the gospel and our Savior's sacrifice for us. I'm thankful I live in today's time with hospitals and modern medicine and epidurals. I'm thankful for our home. I'm thankful for friends. I'm thankful for a working automobile (even if it is a spaceship). I'm also thankful that my fantasy football team finally won after 8 straight losses. I'm thankful it was against my brother who beat me out of the playoffs 2 years ago. I'm thankful for my awesome sister, but NOT thankful that she won't move by me. I'm thankful for vacations. I'm thankful for color wonder markers that ONLY work on paper, and not walls, carpet, or clothes. I'm thankful for girls night out and weekend getaways. I'm REALLY thankful for a husband who feeds the kids breakfast every morning and lets me sleep in. I'm thankful for hot chocolate. I'm thankful for cameras and pictures and scrapbooks.
......just feeling thankful this holiday season.

4 comments:

Traci said...

I am thankful that I met you and we can be forever friends. I sure appreciate all you do for me and my family!

Anika said...

What an awesome list! I enjoyed reading it. I love that you put in football and epidurals. This is why I like you. :)

and, amen to kids making us smile and laugh everyday. so true and the best thing ever!

michele said...

I love your header! and your Thankful post is great! You asked about a different blog format...Go to layouts and then templates. On the templates, I chose the very first option given and then within that clicked on minima stretch ... let me know if this helps. You can also change fonts and colors so I did a little bit of that.

michele said...

Ok cool -- like the new layout! Like you, At first my header pic was off to the left... then I removed my title and/or description and it centered it ?? I still wanted my title, but gave it up cause the pic looked cool centered. When I upload my pics for my blog it gives me the option for small, med, large and x-large -- do you have that option? I did x-l for the pic of Hazel in the diaper cover and hat.