Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Caiden's Christmas Program

Caiden's kindergarten class had their Christmas program this past week. I was there early and got a front row seat, but of course he was on the opposite side of the room and the music teacher and camera lady were right in my line view. But I did get a few shots... Caiden (sitting on the floor, white and brown striped sweater)....

All the teachers...Caiden's is on the far right, Mrs. Nash, who I love, love, love....


Afterwards we went to his classroom for cookies and juice and Paige made herself right at home with 2 helpings of cookies and juice too....


Caiden and his best bud Hunter, who is moving this weekend. We are sad to see this little guy go. Caiden and him have become such great friends! The video below is of them singing. I loved this song because they do this cute little dance move with their shoulders. Caiden had been showing me this move all week. It was too cute!




1 comment:

Traci said...

They are SO cute together! Caiden is definitly Hunter's best bud. He is so going to miss hanging with cool cat Caiden. Both him and Ethan are going to go into shock without him.