Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Maybe I should stay in bed....

So today I was feeling really proud of myself because I was up and showered and ready for the day before I even took Caiden to school. Now that might be a normal thing for most moms, but NOT ME. This is a huge accomplishment. No, not huge, more like colossal. I had to volunteer in his class and run a ton of errands which I knew I wouldn't get done after school because I was busy all afternoon, so I made the goal to get it all done before I was due in his class at 10 am. And guess what? I did it. And I was on time too. So after a pleasant visit to Caiden's kindergarten class and feeling like I was Supermom, we head to a friend's who was watching Paige and this is what I find out. "Um...Paige didn't have underwear on today, just her pants." Whoops....maybe I shouldn't get up so early.
NEVERTHELESS, I have redeemed myself (if you can do such a thing after forgetting to put underwear on your child) and caught up on my blogging. Wahoo! The next FIVE, count them...FIVE, posts are new. And now, I'm going to bed....

3 comments:

michele said...

You rock! :) Love your header pic - it is huge. The xl option for my photos may be through Picasa which is the photo enhancing/storage program I use.
I stayed home all day today... this snow had me housebound... and cuddling a baby girl.:)

Traci said...

I love that Paige didn't have undies on! She thought it was super cool to wear Eliza's! Thanks for being a super mom and a super friend. The boys had a ball tonight! It was awesome chatting with you! High five on the showering thing, I so feel you sister!

The Gang said...

Oh how I needed a good laugh!! That is so funny! I usual get the shower in (because I can't wake up any other way) but not the hair done and make up on. That would be a feat!! Good job superwoman, put Paige in charge of that next time. :)